Features and services of Third Parties
1. Information we may collect from you and how we use it
1. Personal Information you provide to us: We process information that is required for the provision of the Service and entered on the Service by you. For example, when you download the App, set up a profile, or access, download any audio or video files (“ Content ”) to or from the Service or interact with other users on the Service or your friends who have not joined the Service yet. Further, when material is accessed on a third party platform or social network (such as Facebook), that third party may provide us with the information based on your settings on that third party platform.
The categories of personal data collected includes contact information like your name, email address, account information like your profile picture or video, username and password, user and device information like your preferences, time zone, app version, dubbed video files, recorded or imported sound files or event and communication data, i.e. details about your interaction with the Service.
In relation to the App , this includes in addition also location data. For the purpose of finding your friends and sharing the Service with them, we also allow you to cross check your email addresses with those of your friends from your mobile device’s address book, however, we do not have access to such information because it is fully anonymized via hashing.
2. Personal Information that we automatically collect: We automatically collect information about your use of the Service. In relation to the Website we collect your IP address. In relation to the App we collect information about your usage of the service, for example what buttons you click on, and about the device you use to access the Service, for example, the device's unique device identifier, operating system, device language, device region, device time zone, device keyboards settings, push notification token and mobile network information. We collect this information for purposes of troubleshooting, in particular to improve the Service’s performance and security.
2. Cookies and similar technologies
We use 'cookies' (on the Website) and similar technologies (in the App). A cookie is a small text file used to store limited information about the user of the device. They help us to identify how our users use the Service and so that we can continuously evolve and improve it.
In the App we use our own technology that allows us to improve the Service’s performance. This technology works by registering certain events in our database. These events may include start and duration of user sessions with the application, clicks on different buttons within the application, as well as user input like search terms.
We have implemented Social Plugins from social networks so that you can share anything of interest to you with your friends and connections in social networks. Our Website contains social plugins to the external social networking sites such as facebook.com (“Facebook”),. Facebook is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304. The plug-ins, however, are not active until you click upon them. This means that no information that you visited our Website will be transmitted to Facebook unless you interact with one of the plug-ins. Then, with every visit to our Website, which carry these social plug-ins your browser or mobile device will set up a direct connection to the Facebook servers. In the process the Facebook servers recognize that you are currently visiting our Website. If you are a member of Facebook and you are logged-in while you are visiting our websites, Facebook will assign this information to your personal user account. By further interaction with one of the plug-ins, e.g. by clicking the Like Button this information will be sent via your browser or mobile device directly to Facebook where it will be stored on your respective personal user accounts.
3. Sharing your information and International Transfers
4. Security of Your Information
We take the security of your personal information seriously and use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of your data during its transmission to or from the Service.
5. Your Privacy Choices
If at any time you believe that your personal data stored with us are incorrect or if you would like to access them, you can update them via your user profile.
7. Contact Us